We regularly provide training for the night shift or weekend staff on-site at customer premises (additional charges apply).
Training available 24/7.
- Training anywhere in the UK with day, time and location arranged to suit you.
- Bespoke training to meet your requirements.
- Individual attention from instructors.
Please ensure that the venue / room that the course is to be held in is compliant with the following:
- Reasonable sized room / area with good lighting, heating & ventilation (depending on whether).
- Enough room for candidates to sit and watch a presentation.
- Enough room for candidates to practice role play.
- Toilet facilities.
If there are any difficulties with any of the above then please let us know so we can try to resolve in some way.
Our instructors can provide combined / blended training to both new and refresher candidates.
Once the exam papers have been reviewed by the office, the results are submitted for certification.
The certificates are usually received by our office within a few days and are then sent by post for the attention of the person who booked the training.
Successful candidates receive a certificate which is valid for 3 years.
Please note that certificates are only issued once the training has been paid for.
There are no hard and fast rules on how many trained First Aiders / Fire Marshals you should have. It depends on the nature of your work and its location.
All employers are legally responsible to ensure that:-
- There is always appropriate First Aid cover at all times for staff and visitors in the event of an accident.
- There are always enough Fire Marshals in the workplace at all times.
- There are sufficient trained personnel to cover for absence, holidays and sickness.