iPAD NF1200 AED Defibrillator
Fully Automatic AED Defibrillator
Price based on booking mandatory AED Training course with us.
Up to 6 candidates including certification £295 – on site
Up to 12 candidates including certification £395 – on site
The i-PAD NF1200 is a semi-automated external defibrillator (also known as an AED).
The i-PAD NF1200 is designed for minimally trained individuals. It provides simple and direct voice prompts and instructions for straightforward rescue operation. It is lightweight and battery powered for maximum portability.
The i-PAD NF1200 is intended to treat Ventricular Fibrillation (VF) and Fast Ventricular Tachycardia. These two conditions are the most common causes of sudden cardiac arrest (SCA). In SCA, the heart of the victim suddenly stops pumping. This condition may occur suddenly to any age group without warning. The only effective treatment for SCA is the application of a defibrillating shock.
- Easy and Simple Operation (2 buttons)
- Efficient and effective e-cube Biphasic technology (BTE type)
- CPR coaching
- Lightweight (2.2kg) and compact
- Highly visible LED status indicators
- Wireless data transfer (IrDA)
- Automatic self test (Power on / Run time / Daily / Weekly / Monthly)
- Perfect for public facilities